Wednesday, June 20, 2007

'How's life treating you?'

My buddy asked: 'How's life treating you?'

Hmm... I must say, he asked for it!

Am feeling sleepy, wanna catch up on my sleep, bucketful of laundry to finish, do something bout my boring job, give my neighbour's son a piece of my mind, clean the stove, shake off 3 kilos somehow, avoid evening walks n still lose those 3 kilos, clear my fridge, mail all my frnds before they forget me, go home, see that stack of files go poof! and disappear, catch up on my reading, get my watch repaired, get a haircut, babysit frnd's wife in the eve and still finish the laundry, get those 2 heavy (stinking) blankets laundered, catch up on my fav tv shows, watch movies, reduce raving n ranting bout the lift (under repair for the last 4 months), practise climbing those 8 flights of stairs in one go, cut up all the recipes from that pile of magazines n dispose of the 'remains', figure out how to remove that stain from my favourite cream pants, blog more, organize the computer, throw out the old sausage packets stored for the last 6 months in the freezer, cook up some vile concoction with that powder I bought 2 weeks back, decide on the menu for Friday's guests, work my mind into a frenzy bout the menu, try not to get caught without a safety helmet in the factory, reduce chocolate consumption by half next month, start working on that this month, control temper when boss calls me at home to ask where I stored a particular file, maintain sanity when neighbour's son (yes, again) is at my place, dispose garbage before the stink 'pervades' the entire house...

Ummm... What was it that he asked me...? How's life treating me...? Oh, Am luvin it! N am living it! every moment of it! With all those things to do, I luv it! :D :D :D

Life's treating me like a princess, buddy! N am glad. N am grateful for every moment I have. :D :D :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.neighbour has a daughter?
2.i have not washed my sox for seventeen years.
3)3 kilos or 30 kilos?
4. can you give me some kilos. i need to put on some weight

My Verbal Diarrhoea said...

1. Only one son - dangerously 2 yrs old!
2. R u still using that unwashed piece of dirt u call socks?
3. 3 kilos ONLY. grrrr!
4. Sure! I have one unwanted spare adipose tyre... I'll give it to you for keeps and that too, free!!!!

Anonymous said...

1)2 year son? then young mother heh? ;-)

2) my sox anyways smells better than the fused output effect created by my colleague.

3)keep it with urself. you can use it as a hoola

My Verbal Diarrhoea said...

1. Young Mother? Press Esc.

2. Sniff-sniff... Yes, you r right. Better than the 'vapours' from my garbage bin.

3. I wannnnnnnaaaaa give away!!!

:D :D :D

My Verbal Diarrhoea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.